Search This Blog

The new garage

1st Nov 2005
The garage in Bexhill was much smaller than the garage that I had been working in as it was a single garage and I had been working in three. However it was a very appreciated new home for the buggy. I had been used to a work shop were I could cut/grind parts to fit the buggy fortunately the buggy was shorter than the garage and this meant that I had room to construct a work bench.

I built a work bench by firstly fixing three over sized shelf brackets to the rear brick wall. I had found a piece of wood 3" x 2ft x 4ft The (sorry imperial measurements) wood was going to be the surface of the work bench. It was soon obvious that I would need to support the front of the bench. I purchase two 4" x 2" x 5ft timbers and cut these to fit under the front of the bench. This strengthened it up and made it solid. I was then able to fit the vices to the work bench and the garage was ready to go.

My new mini crystal halo halogen headlights had turned up during the move on the 28th Oct 2005, So I was eager to see what they looked like fitted. I managed to get them fitted quite easily but would have to wait for another day to do the wiring.

I transported the OMP seats down with the buggy and they sat in the car whilst I tried to order the OMP seat rails.

My move had been successful and I had moved house and relocated.

No comments:

Post a Comment