Search This Blog

Super Flow Heads

12th March 2009.

I have been looking for some new 94mm heads for my new engine build for some time. Eventually after a long time some had turned up on eBay and they where wonderful 94mm Superflow heads tweaked and generally had everything known to an engineer done to them. Having blown my budget on a crankshaft and h-Beams I was not in a position to buy them and tried to broker a deal with him paying him payments he never accepted my offer and sold them at a lower price than I had offered him. I was gutted.

VZI to the rescue. Feeling at a loss for what to do as this had been the next vital part i needed a member of Vzi had noticed my thread and luckily had another set stored in his garage. After some discussion It was agreed that I could secure the purchase with £100.00 and pay the rest on collection. He sent me some pictures through vzi I could not believe my luck.

I havent mannaged to speak to the seller yet as I had lost my internet connection and his number I hope he will see this an give me a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment