Search This Blog

OMG Morning blues

The following morning.
After arriving back from Basingstoke it was late before we had off loaded the van and locked up the garage in the dark.

The morning bought a new sense of vigour I was up and at the crack of dawn and at the garage waiting to see how things sized up.

I opened the doors of the garage to the site shown in the picture. I had to get a picture, as I did not believe what I had done.

The body did not fit the chassis it had warped and was approx 2” off the middle section of the chassis.

This had obviously occurred whilst it was in his cluttered garage propped up by the previous owners life collections. I placed my hands in my face and shut the garage doors. I new I would either have my work cut out to finish this project in the time.

Fortunately another friend was to step in Ben.


I had very little experience in fiber glass and had no idea how to solve this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment