Search This Blog

The personal choice

1st July 2005.
The summer of 2005, brought with a lot of change in my family and a lot of change in my life.

I had met my partner Catherine in June 2004 at Gatwick after a long courtship on the phone. I had been courting her for a year at her home in bexhill for about a year when my my father became very ill, he had slowely lost wieght and become very introverted it had taken a push to get him to the doctors as he had always been the main staple of my family, times where changing and some serious choices had to be made. Some of them ones that I was not going to like as I could find no new garage for my buggy to reside in. I had six months before my family had to move out and I must confess my partner Catherine was the only one that kept faith even when I was despairing. 20 years had past and the dream that had started so long ago with my father was fading fast.

I took my beach buggy chassis and engine out of the garage and washed off the years that sitting in a garage had accumulated. The dust came off very easily with a hosepipe and my hard work with my paint work had paid off.
The reason for cleaning up the chassis was a sorrowful one. My parents where planning on retiring as my father was diagnosed with cancer and the family home was to be sold along with it my garage that housed my buggy chassis.

The reason for the pictures where that i was planning to sell the chassis on eBay and write the whole project off.

What would happen next would I find another solution? Would the chassis not sell?, or would it not even make it onto eBay?

No comments:

Post a Comment