Search This Blog

Moving the buggy 2011

14th May 2010.

Yesterday turned into a completely manic day of work on the buggy in an attempt to have it moved to its new garage. The buggy was now bolted onto its floor pan and the steering and brakes were all up and running.

We towed the buggy with an A frame attached to the beam this soon became a problem as The car was to low to accommodate the A- frame. The solution was fairly east to get around as I adjusted the beam so that the buggy suspension was higher. The move was successful and the buggy spent the night in a nice dry warm garage.

I knew that if I was going to try to make it with the car to Bugjam 2011 that I would have a lot of work to do getting the buggy road worthy. I will try to write up this over the next month as time is going to be very tight.

I had already assembled the dashboard at home with the correct dials and would be able to fit the assembled dash in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment